View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:25 pm

Who understands love 

Post Who understands love
Hello Friends

Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and Love lived on an island. One day the island began to sink. So all the feelings prepared their boats to leave.

Love stayed. She wanted to preserve the island paradise until the last possible moment. When the island was almost under, Love decided it was the time to leave. She needed help. Richness was passing by in a grand boat. Love asked; “Richness, can I come with u on yr boat?” Richness answered:” I am sorry, but there is a lot of silver & gold on my boat-there would be no space for u.”

Then love saw Vanity in a beautiful vessel. She cried out for help. “I can’t help u”, Vanity said, “You r all wet & will damage my beautiful boat.”

Next, Love pleaded with Sadness: “Please let me go with u.” But Sadness declined, saying he needed to be alone. Then Love saw Happiness. Love cried out, “Happiness, please take me with u.” but happiness was so overjoyed that he didn’t hear Love calling him.

Love began to cry. Then she heard a voice. “Come Love, I will take u with me.” It was an elder. Love felt so blessed & overjoyed that she forgot to ask the elder his name. When they arrived on land the elder went on his way. Love realized how much she owed the elder.

Love then found Knowledge and asked, “Who helped me?” Knowledge answered: “It was Time. Only Time is capable of understanding how GREAT Love is. “

Thanks,

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 am
Profile WWW