View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:03 am

What kind of gifts you buying for Christmas? 

Post What kind of gifts you buying for Christmas?
What kind of gifts you buying for Christmas? This year?

Keep sharing

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:14 am

Post Re: What kind of gifts you buying for Christmas?
Hello friends

Most people are buying for Christmas gift very panic 4 instruction are given in the following.
1. Prepare a month or two - it's better to list down the gifts that you're going to buy 1 - 2 months before christmas so you have a long time preparation for it so you won't be stressed.
2. Prepare a budget and canvass - in order to avoid hassle after we have our lists we should canvass for the price and prepare a budget so when we go to gift shop we won't be surprised if we spend too much.
3. Buy it 3 weeks before christmas - it's better to buy gifts 3 weeks before christmas so you'll know that it looks like new and presentable.
4. Wrap and make a small notes - it's the thought that counts so we should get a small card and write something on it and then attach it to the gift so they would appreciate us more.

Thanks

Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 am

Hello
It will remind her that you are always with her and so it will be a sweet gift for a woman. If you are ready to buy it Vera Bradley brand is always a good option for you. If your lady love is very much fond of taking snaps, you can gift her instant mobile printer; it is a wireless printer which can be frequently used. Then Christmas gifts for women may include luxury essentials. It contains all the necessary beauty products. It is not very costly and it is equally like by women of all age groups.

A cozy bed may be a good Christmas gift for an aged lady. A cotton sheet with high thread counts will be very comfortable for her. Moreover a picture frame or jewellery box may also be a part of Christmas gifts for women. Women appreciate such things and love to have it as a memorable thing. It is a kind of personalized gift and you can always consider them before buying a gift for women. Next there are some kitchen artisans which are supposed to please house wives. If she loves cooking, you can buy some kitchen items as Christmas gifts for women. May be you will be enjoying homemade recipes in future.
And last bout not least for Christmas gifts and gadget you can get her a gift certificate for a store that is full of home gadget. This way you can let her free to get something of her own choice. And if your budget is high you buy a diamond ring to gift her on the auspicious occasion of Christmas.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:28 pm

I am also buying some greeting cards and sweet gifts for all my friends and relatives.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:15 am

Hello Friends

1. Write down each person you are buying a gift for. Put down the amount you intend to pay for each gift. Add it all up. If you need to shorten your list do so. You might have to cut back on the amount of each gift. Do whatever you have to so that you stay within your budget.
2. Get free samples and products online. There are places you can sign up for free samples and free products. Some of these you can use as gifts. You can put the samples together in a little basket.
3. Shop at your local thrift store. In our area the thrift stores have bins of discounted items that you can get at $1.00 per bag. If you take your time and look through each bin you can get some very nice new looking items. Shop early in the morning when they first open up. We have gotten very nice items this way.

Have a nice day

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:54 pm
Profile WWW

Hello to all

1. Look at the past: One of the things that you should do first before buying a present for the women in your life is to look at the past and think of the gifts that you have already bought. Women do not like receiving the same gift twice in a row except of course if they are really expensive things like pearls, jewelry or a car.
2. Use the memories: In buying gifts for women, wrack your brain for something that have special meaning to them. Women are easier to please in that sense. A gift does not have to be expensive or even useful, it just something that should tug at her heart strings.
3. Consider their likes: Women value the thought more than the gift. So if you are buying them gifts, make sure that you have considered every aspect of the item, from the design to the color because, for sure, they will notice that. Your gift may be ultra expensive but it it’s not in their favorite color or design or it is not something that will go well with their outfits, it’ll just be sentenced to a life at the corner closet.
4. Put a dedication: One of the most important things in giving gifts to women is to put a dedication. It is not enough that you give them the item, you have to give it in style, in the sweetest, most romantic way. In fact, oftentimes, it is not the gift that even counts but the manner of giving it.

Have a nice day

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Profile WWW

Hello,

I think Christmas is a very special occasion for every one. On this day everyone wants some special gift for their loved one. I bought many cards for my friends and relatives, some gift items for my family members. And i also got many nice gifts from my friends.

Regards,
Olivia

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:23 am

Hello
What are some good ideas for gifts for a new girlfriend? Here are two easy ones, available right up to the last minute, too.
Spa Gift Certificates are Excellent Girlfriend Gifts

Unless the woman has made it clear that she hates spas, the spa gift certificate is a pretty good choice. Try and get something with maximum flexibility, unless it's clear she wants something specific.

SpaFinder.com offers gift certificates that can be used at a variety of places. This makes a good choice for someone who likes to travel and is open to trying new spas, or who lives near at least one of the spas that accept SpaFinder certificates.

It's also possible to buy gift certificates directly. This is such a popular gift that most spas offer it, sometimes online, sometimes only in person.

Look for a gift certificate with a long expiry date.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 am

Hi

The shopping and ordering of great gifts for the holiday can be done right on your computer at the convenience of your own home. It is absolutely stress-free unlike purchasing them outside. With the online store of Amazon, individuals will also be able to have some ideas on what Christmas present to buy for kids, relatives or maybe for your clients. Aside from that, you can as well get some excellent Mom Christmas Gift Ideas which will definitely make them very thankful.

Some of the amazing gifts that you can for sure purchase online include the latest electronic book reader Kindle 2, Crock Pot for all the moms around the world, The Latest Thriller or Financial Book, The Recent Trends in Hair, Fragrance and Skin Care, Men's Grooming Items and of course clothing for both men and women. These available products are generally for everyone regardless of age and gender. They can be easily bought through Amazon's online shopping business and shipped to you very quickly.

Thanks

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:11 pm
Profile WWW

Hello
To put it more bluntly, we just ignore the issue. We vaguely talked about it (albeit a couple years ago now), but somewhere in the mix we started assuming that we wouldn’t exchange them.

If I remember correctly, we actually did exchange at least a little something before our daughter was born. We never were big purchasers, though. I’d say we might have exchanged one or two small gifts at most during the dating years. These days, it seems as if every year we have a new excuse to skip exchanging (and certainly purchasing) presents.

Take this year for example. We’ll be spending Christmas backpacking around the South Island of New Zealand. Over the couple days around Christmas, we’re splurging for a bit more expensive lodging than normal to have internet access (for family back home mostly). We’ve decided this will be our gift.

Last year, we were saving for our big trip and decided to not exchange or buy gifts for each other. The year before that, we were getting ready for the baby. Before that it was the wedding. My point is not to give you my life story (although it does seem a little busy now that I write it), but to show how it was so easy for us to fall into a routine.

And it’s not necessarily all bad. But I’d be lying to say there wasn’t part of me that wishes we had a slightly different policy for Christmas gifts. It would be cool to see what Courtney would get me if left to her own brainstorming. And I’m sure she’d be eager to see what I’d come up with.

I guess we want to make certain we don’t buy into the consumerism hype. We’re trying to keep our possessions extremely minimal and light while traveling, but that doesn’t automatically exclude everything from our wishlists.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:09 pm
Profile WWW