View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:49 am

quick shopping Tips 

Post quick shopping Tips
Ten Ways to Speed Up Shopping

1. Always use a shopping list.
2. Arrange your list according to aisle locations.
3. Avoid trouble aisles such as the candy aisle.
4. Don't bother tasting samples. They are time wasters designed to trap you into buying something you don't want or need.
5. Pay in cash. It saves time at checkout counters and saves you from temptation.
6. Divide up your shopping list with someone such as a spouse, roommate, or children.
7. Stock up on staples to cut down on trips.
8. Shop at familiar stores.
9. Shop during non-peak hours.
10. Consolidate your buying to one store rather than several specialty shops.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:11 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: quick shopping Tips
Hi

4. Don't bother tasting samples. They are time wasters designed to trap you into buying something you don't want or need.
5. Pay in cash. It saves time at checkout counters and saves you from temptation.
6. Divide up your shopping list with someone such as a spouse, roommate, or children.
9. Shop during non-peak hours.
10. Consolidate your buying to one store rather than several specialty shops.

Thanks

Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:19 pm
Profile WWW

Hi

Shopping by a list keeps a shopper from forgetting what is needed and from buying items that are really not needed. A list is especially useful for frugal spenders as it can help approximate costs before shopping and calculate them while shopping.
Pick a good shopping cart. Shopping carts with wheels that are misaligned or noisy are not only an annoyance to the shopper, but can deter the grocery shopping process. It may seem alright when first choosing the shopping cart, but when that cart begins to fill up, it will become heavy and progressively harder to push with a wobbly wheel

1. Secure your shopping cart: if you’re asking for a credit card number, you’d be better be showing https and not http in the navigation bar.
2. Use a padlock: that little yellow padlock that displays when a web site is secure? Yeah, use it too!
3. Be transparent: I’m not entering my credit card until I know what tax and shipping you’re going to charge.
4. Don’t make me register first: look, it’s OK to ask me to create an account, but do so only AFTER I have completed my transaction. Asking me prior, may scare me away.
5. Who, where, how? Who are you, where are you located, and how do I reach you if I have a problem? If your site doesn’t answers those basic questions, I’m off!
6. Privacy & T&C: We both know I’m not going to actually read this stuff, but if I don’t see the links anywhere in your footer, it will raise a red flag.

Thanks

Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:50 pm
Profile WWW

# Do not go on an express unless you have a small order
# Do not get on line until you are finished shopping. Do not load your things and then disappear for a while getting more items
# Do not take forever to check out: 1.) Have your payment method ready when you get on line. If paying by check start to fill out the check. 2.)Do not take forever to get the change just so you can have the extra dollar bill. 3.)Check sale signs to see if you have the right sale item to avoid unnecessary price checks
# Hand unwanted items to store employee or put them back on shelf

Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi

Thanks

Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:04 am
Profile WWW

I love the valuable info you supply in your posts. I like your writing style. Great article, I enjoyed reading it.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Nice Post!!!

Here are some budget shopping tips for busy people:-

1. Shop on Weekdays
2. Shop the Hidden Areas of the Store
3. Shop Online
4. Get A Personal Shopper

Musk Perfume

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:45 am