View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:31 pm

How Do I Become a Driving Instructor? 

Post How Do I Become a Driving Instructor?
The path to become a driving instructor is relatively straightforward with slight variations in requirements depending on where the instructor will be teaching. There are usually national or local regulations regarding what is required for certification and it is best to check with the local motor vehicle department for details. In the United States, each state has its own set of requirements that usually involve taking a certification course and passing an exam. Often, these courses must be recognized and approved by the jurisdiction granting the certification so it is always best to confirm the applicable requirements before enrolling in any program. Many areas also require that an applicant have a high school diploma, meet a minimum age requirement, and have a driver’s license.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Post Re: How Do I Become a Driving Instructor?
There are usually nationwide or regional rules regarding what is needed for qualifications and it is best to examine with the regional automobile division for information. condition has its own set of specifications that usually include getting a qualifications course and moving an examination. Often, these programs must be identified and accepted by the legislation allowing the qualifications so it is always best to validate the appropriate specifications before searching for any system.

Driving Lessons Essex

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:25 am

Post Re: How Do I Become a Driving Instructor?
To instruct others how to drive, must go to and move on from a certify driver educator program A driver teacher project comprises of classroom direction in both activity laws and how to show them to others.

Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:24 am