View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:02 pm

stressed and confused 

Post stressed and confused
am an unfortunate person having 3 kids from my late wife, remarried since last 3 years and 2 months to a girl from old relation under impression that being from old relation my kids will be looked after and taken care of, but since last november 2009 she started to behave like a stranger to me never showed any emotional attachment towards me . Inbetween she got ill and I her younger sister came to my place and stayed with us from 10th Nov'09 to 27th Dec'09, when her sister left and we were returning from Rly station my wife told me that she is not interested will not continue with the relation of husband wife , when i asked her why ?? she told me that she had taken oath in a mandir before god and this is her final decision.

Things got worsen after that b'cause i was in a shock and tried to get the reason behind this type of foolish behaviour, but she never told me the reasons just kept telling that she is not interested.

I had some words with my in laws and my mother in law has told me that send her to me and i'll take care of but after sending her to the place of my in laws with my youngest son on 07/02/2010 things changed entirly.

I kept calling that my kid's exams are scheduled to held in 1st week of march and my youngest son is missing his studies send her back w'll come in summer vacations and they'll be there during all their vacations but now its not an appropriate time, they told me that come and take your son back for exams she is ill and join you after a month after her treatment, i told them i am in a metro city i can get her treatment better than there in a small town, she simply refused, after a week my MIL told me that some one has some JADU-TONA and we are trying to get her cured from some pujari, I strictly told my MIL that immediately send her back do'nt spil my family and never take her to any pujari, but to no avail. now my wife is not in talking terms with me i am taking care of my kids at my own, in extreame mental presure. Not been able to focus on my job.

Some time in frustration i use to take some extreame step like iniating divorce proceedings atleast a notice in this regard as she terminated a pregnancy without my knowledge. and now torturing me mentally.

confused what to do ?? please guide

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:19 pm